Toyota Tundra Forums banner

Deal or no Deal....

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  mbigblue 
#1 ·
How do you find invoice cost???

crewmax limited, pretty much loaded... 20" wheels, NAV, moonroff...(don't need 20" wheels for $1,000 but they are on the truck)

dealer is coming down about 5% off of MSRP..... I feel I should do better, maybe 10%......but I would like to know what invoice is??

any help

#2 ·
One sites like edmunds and msn autos (autos.msn.com), you can configure a vehicle as you want it and the site will give you MSRP and Invoice, side by side. Just note that invoice maybe off a little. It usually leaves off dealer holdback, which is a debatable "cost" anyway. I have found MSN's invoice to be pretty close, perhaps $500 light.

#4 ·
How do you find invoice cost???

crewmax limited, pretty much loaded... 20" wheels, NAV, moonroff...(don't need 20" wheels for $1,000 but they are on the truck)

dealer is coming down about 5% off of MSRP..... I feel I should do better, maybe 10%......but I would like to know what invoice is??

any help
I am receiving the same deal for the same truck except 4x4. Not sure if its possible if we can get it for less if we want it now - I'm sure if we wait a few months it could be possible to be near invoice. That's a loooooong "few" months and my money is burning a hole in my pocket!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.