Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer has twiced faxed me over specs on a truck. I have so go get it and the have failed to get it. Now they tell me they have contacted over 200 dealers and they can't find a SR5 double Standard bed, 4x4 with offroad package and cloth bucket seats. Ihave given him color options of Blue, Black, Silver Slate, and Green.

Are they really that hard to find, or are the other dealers not willing to trade them.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I wanted the same options as you only it had to be blue and had to have the TRD dual exhaust. My dealer found one on line, dealt with the other dealer for a trade and I was driving my new truck 2 days later. It doesn't seem to me that you're asking for more than basics. I'd give them a day to find it or go somewhere else.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
My dealer has twiced faxed me over specs on a truck. I have so go get it and the have failed to get it. Now they tell me they have contacted over 200 dealers and they can't find a SR5 double Standard bed, 4x4 with offroad package and cloth bucket seats. Ihave given him color options of Blue, Black, Silver Slate, and Green.

Are they really that hard to find, or are the other dealers not willing to trade them.
trd package comes with the buckets i thought..

get black. its the fastest:devil:

·
Registered
848 Posts
i went to 9 dealers looking for my truck... the 6th dealer i went to was toyota of garden grove he "checked the computer"and the closest dealer was 3 hours away with the truck i wanted .. i also gave him 3 colors to choose from ... after that i went to 3 more dealers within 10 miles of this dealer and not only found 1 truck but i found 3 of them that i would have taken ... 2 of them in my first color choice .. so dont always believe them that they are not available

·
Registered
59 Posts
5.7 DC Standard Bed 4x4 TRD with buckets are easy to find in western PA. They're everywhere. Your dealer just wants to sell you what he has or what he has coming in soon (allocated). That's my guess.

If you're in MD, then that's the standard build for the TRD in our region, with a few different option packages.

I wanted the bench seats instead of buckets - couldn't find it anywhere in this region (cause they're not building that configuration for this region) and I had to go to Indiana. I should hopefully be making the drive across Ohio to pick mine up next weekend.

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
I am in the same boat here in the Southwest (CA, AZ, NV,UT) it is very hard to find any 4x4's with TRD and some basic options in a SR5. At least for the moment. My local dealer fleet/internet sales lady has been snookered twice on getting a truck for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts