Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just wondering what you paid for your truck vs what the dealer was asking on the 07's? I am about to buy and am looking for a few recants. My local dealer here in San Antonio is asking 37k for the truck with a 3" lift kit, 20 inch wheels and oversized BFG's. Sticker on the car is around 32k but with the extras their showing it bumps it up. Thanks for any input, BC.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Got a picture of that truck? I'd like to see it with the lift.
I'd ask for all the add-ons for free.
My dealer gave me 1k off MSRP and then over-paid me for my trade-ins. So I think it all worked out in my case. Oh, and 9.99 oil changes for life.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hey guys, just wondering what you paid for your truck vs what the dealer was asking on the 07's? I am about to buy and am looking for a few recants. My local dealer here in San Antonio is asking 37k for the truck with a 3" lift kit, 20 inch wheels and oversized BFG's. Sticker on the car is around 32k but with the extras their showing it bumps it up. Thanks for any input, BC.
I just picked up my 07'Tundra Double Cab TR5 last Friday. The MSRP was

MSRP Base $29,900.00 Options $1,048.00 Manuf. Delv, Proc, & Hndlg$695.00 Fuel Surcharge$10.58

Total$31,653.58

[FONT=&quot]Then they said the following has been added to it: * tint $199 * running boards $899 * line-x spray in bedliner $699 This makes the Total MSRP $33.450.88

But I negoated (asked for and got) the $4,000.00 Cash Back Toyota discount I saw on the Toyota web site. So I ended up paying (only sic.) $29, 450.88

While Dodge was willing to give me $8,000.00 off on a $36,000 double cab
I was more than satisfied with paying
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]just $[/FONT][FONT=&quot]29,450 for what I precieved as a much better truck. And Boy is it BIG, Black and Beautiful. .:D
[/FONT]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts