Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HUGE dealer recommendation for Jim Barkley Toyota in Asheville NC. I was in and out in 45 minutes, price as advertised and no bs dealer doc fees. Everone I talked to was very professional. I highly recommend them for their no nonsense advertised price (on their web site) and their no bs business practices. Alan is the salesguy I dealt with.

·
Registered
154 Posts
HUGE dealer recommendation for Jim Barkley Toyota in Asheville NC. I was in and out in 45 minutes, price as advertised and no bs dealer doc fees. Everone I talked to was very professional. I highly recommend them for their no nonsense advertised price (on their web site) and their no bs business practices. Alan is the salesguy I dealt with.
Just curious did you drive from Boise to NC to buy your truck?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thank you for the info on Jim Barkley. I am moving to Durham, NC in July and I really was hoping to get a good deal on the 07 Tundra. :tu:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I too have to recommend Jim Barkley in Asheville, NC. I drove from Williamsburg, VA to buy one. The local area here only had 1000 rebate. Barkley had 2500, the selling price listed on there website and amazingly that was the price I walked in and wrote the check out for and it was so low I didn't even bother trying to get a lower price.

I finally got a good deal on a vehicle.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts