Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a new 2020 Tundra and have 2 small dents...all ready! they are in the bed panel just above the wheel well. does anyone have ideas on how to get them out?

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Call a local dent removal guy. They are cheap, can usually be found on places like Craigs list and most come right to your house.

Reactions: H2O_MAN

·
Registered
3 Posts
YUP! Weak metal/thin bed sheet metal issue. Take it back and show them! This will only get worse over time especially in winter. They know it's an issue. I had the dealership fill in the dents, actually buckles, from the bed flexing slightly as you drive. but after the body work was done done and repainted they are COMING BACK! I took it in last weak and showed them and the rep said their remedy was a one time "good will gesture". Mine 2018 Tundra is still under the three year warranty and now I'm gong to take legal action. a paintless dent removal job WILL NOT FIX this! I've worked in a body shop and know what can and cannot be done. I'm pissed that they know this and wont stand behind their own warranty and reputation. I even noticed it on new trucks sitting on their lot! ANYONE ELSE WITH THIS ISSUE PLEASE ADD TO THE THREAD AND REPOST. NUMBERS OF IRATE OWNERS WILL GET THEIR ATTENTION. GOOGLE "RIPPLE AND DENT SYNDROME TOYOTA TUNDRA" YOU'LL SEE!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts