Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Tundrasolutions, We here at Desert Rat Offroad centers would like to welcome all members to visit our site and locations if you are in AZ. We will be posting specials from time to time and welcome suggestions on how we can support you and the site.

We have 7 storefronts and do a huge amount of web business and try to keep a large inventory on hand.

Desert Rat has been in business for nearly 36 years and do not plan on going anywhere, we will be here for the long haul. We off the largest names in the offroad industry and offer full install and service.

Please ask for Brett (480)838-7800 if you need anything or have any questions

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Hey Brett

I have bought some stuff from your comapny years ago when i was more into off-roading in So Cal.

BTW - I created a profile for my vehicle but no specific parts, etc. appear. 2007 tundra sr5 4x4

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Welcome guys! Glad to have ya on Tundra Solutions!

·
Registered
73 Posts
I live in Tucson and have used your 22nd Street retail store several times. Keep the prices competitive and you will get more of my business.

I thought the install and service went well ... seemed to have experienced employees.

Nice to see that you acknowledge that there are more than the big three in Performance/4WD arena. Especially since there is a Toyota dealer across the street!
Chevy/Ford/Dodge just don't cut it any more.

Keep us posted.... Thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm and glade the install and service went well for you. Just a reminder we have a 30 day price match guarantee so we like to stay vary competitive. If you have any issue with anything please let me know I would like to take care of you guys on here.
Thanks
Brett

1 - 5 of 5 Posts