Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 00 Tundra and Im having throttle cable problems. My throttle isnt engaging correctly and I think its due to the check engine light that came on the same time the problem arose. Is there any special tricks like some newer cars, to run internal diagnostics.
Any info helps
ANDY

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I checked the diagnostics for the problem and Im getting

P1127
ETCS Actuator Power Source Circuit Malfunction

Anyone know what this code means, and if theres a non repair shop fix.
Thanks,
Andy

·
Registered
100 Posts
Got his from another site..............

"etcs= electronic traction control system which would mess with your throttle responce........."

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
integra,
Thanks for all of the help, that all makes sense. What book is that from, looks like a good reference. Could I get a copy of page IN-27, and what exactly does ECM stand for.
Thanks, Andy

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
integra,
Thanks for all of the help, that all makes sense. What book is that from, looks like a good reference. Could I get a copy of page IN-27, and what exactly does ECM stand for.
Thanks, Andy
ECM, probably engine control management? and it's not a book, i just have good people that i know :D . anyhow, here is page IN-27.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Integra,
Well I found the ETCS fuse and changed it and one other, started her up and ran like new. I owe you one (but dont know much about cars so I dont think Id be much help)
Thanks to all
Andy

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
no problem, thats why we are here, to help each other out and save some money from the dealerships.;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts