Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone fiqured out how to put "Pauses" into phone numbers in the speed dial so you can call numbers and put in passwords for like office voicemails. I have looked in the manual and that is about as worthless as you know what. Help would be greatly appreciate...Thansk

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Has anyone fiqured out how to put "Pauses" into phone numbers in the speed dial so you can call numbers and put in passwords for like office voicemails. I have looked in the manual and that is about as worthless as you know what. Help would be greatly appreciate...Thansk
We us commas "," on the speed dial on our fax machine because we have to dial 9 to get an outside line. So our fax speed dial #s are all setup like 9,xxx-xxx-xxxx. The comma is a one second pause, so if you need a 5 second pause put in 5 commas.

I don't know what you are trying to setup speed dial on, so this might not work for you.

James

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I copied my office voice mail to the phone book on the nav system in th07 Double cab and it dials fine from the speed dial but will not dial the pass word. Suggestions would be appreciated...thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts