Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a while since I posted here.
Been busy!
My focus shifted to hybrids, and stayed as the demand grew!

But, am returning today at the suggestion of an old friend and fellow member who wanted me to post some pricing and deals on Tundras and FJs and a few other vehicles.
Not sure where to start, but I have some unusual units and if these appeal to you, let me know. If something different is more to your liking, email me or call me, see what I can do. My contact # is there at bottom! I'm in Southern CA.

2012 FJ Cruiser - all white edition, 4WD automatic.
MSRP is $32,319.
It's $30,892 to you.

50 State Emissions

Convenience Package:Remote Keyless Entry System, Cruise Control, Power Outside Mirrors with Illuminated Markers, Rear Privacy Glass, Rear Window Wiper, Spare Tire Cover, and Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror with Integrated Backup Camera Display

17" Alloy Wheels with Full Size Alloy Spare

Exterior Color 058 Iceberg White

Off-Road Package: Trail-Tuned Bilstein Shock Absorbers, Locking Rear Differential, Active Traction Control (A-TRAC), Floating Ball Multi-Information Display with Inclinometer, Compass, and Outside Temperature

Daytime Running Lights

Towing Hitch & Wire Harness

2012 TUNDRA Platinum 4WD CREWMAX editions. I have
White/red rock
white/black
white/gray
black/red rock

and all are LOADED with:

* 50 State Emissions
* Rear-Seat DVD Entertainment System with 9-Inch Display, RCA Jacks, 115V AC Power Outlet, Remote and Two Wireless Headphones
* Running Boards
* Voice-Activated Touch-Screen DVD Navigation System: Includes 7-In. High-Resolution Touch-Screen with Integrated Backup Camera Display, JBL AM/FM 4-Disc CD Changer with MP3/WMA Playback Capability, 12 Speakers Including Subwoofer, Sirius/XM Radio with NavTraffic 90-Day Trial, Auxiliary Audio Jack, USB Port with iPod Connectivity, and Hands-Free Phone Capability and Music Streaming via Bluetooth Wireless Technology
* Platinum Package: Includes 20-Inch Split 5-Spoke, Machined-Finished, Alloy Wheels with P275/55R20 Tires, Heated and Ventilated Front Bucket Seats with Embroidered Headrests, Perforated Leather-Trimmed Seating Surfaces, Chrome Lower Front Bumper, Wood-Grain-Style Interior Trim, Power Windows with Driver and Front Passenger Auto Up/Down, Glass Breakage Sensor (GBS), Platinum Badge, and 2-Position Memory Function for Driver's Seat, Outside Mirrors, and Steering Wheel.
* Power Tilt / Slide Moonroof with Sliding Sunshade. Deletes Overhead Console with Storage Area.

MSRP is $50,867.
We have a $2500 rebate on all CrewMax trucks in SoCal thru Jan 31st, so this truck is $45,297 to you after rebate.
OR - if you prefer to use the 0 APR for up to 60 months OAC, add the rebate back on and use the 0 APR with $500 bonus cash. NO FLOATERS!

2012 SEQUOIA Platinum 4WDs

Pearl White/red rock
Pearl white/beige
Black/red rock/
black/beige
Black/gray

All have mats and MSRPs vary between 63135 and $63,355 (due to the pearl white paint choice).
NO FLOATERS!
$58,750 for ANY of these 5 units!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts