Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just installed the Dice ipod adapter and all I can say is WOW! :tu: This thing is great!! Installation was simple and so far no problems. I have the JBL system and plan on adding sat radio in the future and this adapter will allow me to do that. Right now the ipod is just laying on the center console because I have not decided on how I want to permanently install it. Does anyone have any idea's?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Well I just installed the Dice ipod adapter and all I can say is WOW! :tu: This thing is great!! Installation was simple and so far no problems. I have the JBL system and plan on adding sat radio in the future and this adapter will allow me to do that. Right now the ipod is just laying on the center console because I have not decided on how I want to permanently install it. Does anyone have any idea's?
Do you want to be able to see the ipod in plain view? If so check this out http://www.tundrasolutions.com/photopost/showgallery.php/cat/617

if not just run that bad boy into the center console.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like that set up. I thought about just putting it in the center console but I like the idea of being able to pick it up and control it from the ipod. I have thought about just drilling a hole in my cup holder and running the wire thru there and using a Belkin cup holder adapter to hold the ipod. Thanks for the link.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts