Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got those sweet deal Dick Cepek installed with the color matched Bushwacker Fender Flares too!!

and a close up:305/65/18 BFG's on them:

this is with a ReadyLift 2.4/1 lift installed.

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
That looks great!

·
Registered
139 Posts
looks awesome - beefy! good choice on flares, can you still mount the rear mud flaps?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no. I dicsarded the factory mud flaps- you probably could fo something with them , but I figured what the heck.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
looks great!

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Looks fantastic, glad you color matched the fender flares, the chrome rivets really go well with the wheels. Ever thought about chrome door handle/mirrors?

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Wow! Really nice!

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
I think it would look SICK with a color matched grill surround and front bumper too....haha

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
Looks great! I'm also interested in the paint for the flares.... DIY or shop? Also, could you please snap a full-side shot so I can see the whole truck with the new flares....and from straight on (front or rear) for a profile shot of the flares sticking out? Thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
500 Posts
Truck looks mean! Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes, Finally!!
Thanks all.
I paid to have a shop paint them, they did an awesome job.
I will get some more pics up after the rain. i cill get one from the side as well as the view straight down the side to show how they stick out some.

·
Registered
422 Posts
those pocket flares are sick! makes me want them for my truck.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Yes, Finally!!
Thanks all.
I paid to have a shop paint them, they did an awesome job.
I will get some more pics up after the rain. i cill get one from the side as well as the view straight down the side to show how they stick out some.
Looks great, Mike! :tu:

I went with the Bushwacker Pocket Style fender flares as well. I installed mine this weekend and will post pics later when I get home tonight. I also got mine painted by Toyota stealership for $50.00!! Yes, that is correct, $50.00!! They made a mistake and forgot to paint my fender flares until I called three days later. So for my inconvenience, they said they will paint and clear coat all four for $50.00.

Took about forty-five minutes to install, including some waxing afterwards.

By the way, did you have any problems lining up the bottom screw for the front flares? Everything lined up perfectly except for the bottom screw so I temporarily left mine off for now and will deal with them on another day. The rear fender flares fit perfectly.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
mine fit very well with all bolt holes lining up so they are pretty snug. just needed an extra hand one time on the pass side lower bolt.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts