Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally pulled the trigger, I ditched the Dropped on 22"s look and went up with the baby!

These are Balistic Jesters 20x9 with Nitto Terragrapplers in a size 325/60-R20 which is 35.12 x 12.91 in size. I opted not to put all the cheezey plastic nuts and add ons onto the jesters and found a set screw that fit well and painted them black. Much cleaner, I don't know why Ballistic put all that extra crap on this wheel, it looks good by its self.

The lift is a Simple Toytech spacer lift, kept it simple for now, wanted to go Icon but did not have the coin to do it. Over all I love the stance of the truck, I think it is bad ***, rides near stock and is pretty quiet over all on the road.

Picture of Before.....

Pictures after! :D:D:D:D

·
Registered
422 Posts
SICK, my man!! looking sharp. Dude - I would put the red inserts on the jesters.... and tint those windows!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Looks good man, No inserts, Definitely tint the windows, and BHLM would look nice. Good Luck

·
- ? -
1,305 Posts
Nice! Im a little partial to black. I wonder why?:rolleyes: Anyways, truck looks good. Did you cut your body mount back? Diff drop? Dont forget to change your sig.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
dude....not sure which way i liked better hahaha its awesome either way. im not ususally into low on 22s but pre lift it was sick. those 22s arent ghetto like alot/most here are.

but after its sick too.....u should get another one just to have one of each.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Looks good.

What offset are the wheels? Any body mount rub?

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Damn son, makes me want to go for a drive...

As a matter of fact, I am.

Nice truck, I liked it before (and I don't normally liked dropped trucks) but I like it more now.

Haha Barney, I wrote that before I saw your post.... i like it.

-rockstate

·
Registered
194 Posts
Looks super sick bro!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
233 Posts
love it !!!!!!!!! the rims are sick!! and your right they look alot betta with out all that plastic crap !!! very very very oh did i say very sexy !!!!

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Just wanted a change and something that I did not have to have 2 sets of tires/wheels for when winter comes around.

Joe
Yeah don't we all have that problem? :rolleyes:
Haha just kidding bro. Those rims are even nicer than the trd 22"

·
Registered
265 Posts
From looking at Ballistics' site those wheels should be +12 offset with a 5.47" backspacing.

So you never answered the question..? Did you have to cut the body mount..? I see you removed the front lower splash shield and the front mudflap. Any rubbing otherwise..?

I had considered going with 35x12 Cooper STT's on my truck but am not willing to remove the mudflaps. I know it will only be a matter of time before the paint starts to wear.

Nice job though, keep us updated on the specifics of the install.

·
Registered
655 Posts
your right,the jesters look bad a$$ with none of that crap on them,truck looks great,all you need now is icon coil overs,with the billet UCAs.nice truck bro!!

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
How bad is the speedo off now? Does it feel like you lost the power on take off since you went with a taller tire which reduces the gear ratio down. It looks bad arse... like it

·
Registered
58 Posts
love the wheel and tire combo....question about the red pieces, how do they attach to the rim? Is it with some type of double sided tape or with set screws?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts