Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to see what people are now paying for a 2010 Limited 4x4 Crewmax with the 5.7L, navigation, 20 inch wheels, etc. Also looking for pre-rebate price (like if you took the 0% financing). MSRP will be around $49,000

Got a quote for one, but don't think they are giving me a good deal. Will most likely stay in my Sequoia, but still interested. Thank you!

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Re: DId you buy a new Limited Crewmax lately? Come on in!

Looking to see what people are now paying for a 2010 Limited 4x4 Crewmax with the 5.7L, navigation, 20 inch wheels, etc. Also looking for pre-rebate price (like if you took the 0% financing). MSRP will be around $49,000

Got a quote for one, but don't think they are giving me a good deal. Will most likely stay in my Sequoia, but still interested. Thank you!
From Tundra to Sequoia back to Tundra? Already tired with the Sequoia?

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Just looking for pricing assistance, not to discuss my purchasing habits or life status :)

Not even really sure I need to go back to a truck, pr that I want to sacrifice what I've come to love about the Sequoia, but exploring my options. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts

Just looking for pricing assistance, not to discuss my purchasing habits or life status :)

Not even really sure I need to go back to a truck, pr that I want to sacrifice what I've come to love about the Sequoia, but exploring my options. Thanks.
Haha its all in good fun, just messing with you a bit. Im going to Toyota on Monday to pick up some parts and i'll see what kind of deals and prices they are offering.

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

No offense taken! I know my buying habits are weird, at best ;)

I just really do like these vehicles, and with being approved for 0%, it just got my gears turning. But I must really like the Sequoia because when it comes down to the deal table, I'm reluctant to trade it!

·
Registered
1,901 Posts

No offense taken! I know my buying habits are weird, at best ;)

I just really do like these vehicles, and with being approved for 0%, it just got my gears turning. But I must really like the Sequoia because when it comes down to the deal table, I'm reluctant to trade it!
I have no room to talk, the Tundra is my eighth vehicle in seven years and its the one i have had the longest. I will have it three years in May. Never owned a vehicle over a year till this one.

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Ditto!!! Kept my black Tundra for 2 years, that was the longest for me lately.

I know it's very financially stupid, but it's my personal vice. Live in a very reasonable home (principal balance is less than annual income) so I choose to make money mistakes with my lovely depreciating assets :D

·
Registered
1,901 Posts

Ditto!!! Kept my black Tundra for 2 years, that was the longest for me lately.

I know it's very financially stupid, but it's my personal vice. Live in a very reasonable home (principal balance is less than annual income) so I choose to make money mistakes with my lovely depreciating assets :D
I am very fortunate in my financial position for someone my age, as im part of a very profitable business, that makes me enough money where i can choose to live the way i want too. So i save most of my money, but i like nice things. Hence why i usually buy a brand new vehicle every year fully loaded.

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

I did do CarsDirect, and based on that I'm thinking it should be around $44,000 without rebate...like $5,000 off of MSRP. The dealer is trying to sell me the truck at $46,600 since they need to locate it. Only $2,500 off MSRP? No thanks.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts

I did do CarsDirect, and based on that I'm thinking it should be around $44,000 without rebate...like $5,000 off of MSRP. The dealer is trying to sell me the truck at $46,600 since they need to locate it. Only $2,500 off MSRP? No thanks.
That's horrible. I think i got $5,000 of the sticker price/MSRP. Granted, my mom used to work there for ten years, but i have excellent credit and i was putting a good amount down.

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Thanks for confirming, that's exactly what I thought. I got a MUCH better deal on the Sequoia, and if they aren't willing to put skin in the game, even more reason to keep a vehicle I love.

Appreciate it!! :)

·
Registered
2,417 Posts

If you get another one just keep both

·
Registered
918 Posts

I guess I shouldn't feel so guilty anymore about averaging 5 years each on my first two vehicles.

I haven't explored alot of other buying websites. But I have found after the fact, Edmunds true market value is pretty close to the best case scenario deals I negotiated on both of the whopping two vehicles I have purchased. It takes into account purchase price with rebates included then also gives averages prices paid in a specific zip code to account for regional demand.

I purchased a Crewmax last year, but not a LTD. I checked Edmunds. My final OTD price before trade and finance charges was within well under 1000 dollars of Edmunds TMV.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I bought a 2010 LTD Crewmax 4x4 last Monday. With the Nav package, TRD off-road package, bedliner with rails, JBL audio, memory package, TRD anti sway bar, and brushed stainless steel steps. MSRP was about $48.5K. I got it for $44.5K with 0% financing for 60 months. Too good to pass up. I love this truck!!

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
third...i just got an email from toyota of plano (my purchasing dealer) for a new 2010 CM 4x4 but i dont know what trim level...9,673 off msrp. PM me an email address and i can fwd it to you if u want to contact them just for particulars etc...its not a limited but it might help some ? just thinkin....

oh and keep the seq and get a tundra. :)

but if u get rid of the seq KEEP THE HEADLIGHTs hahahahaha they are too sweat to get rid of.

EDIT...never mind...im dumb. u see there was a link to click on the stock number hahaha its for a tundra grade CM 4X4 not a limited....

http://www.toyotaofplano.com/web/vehicle/396025/2010-Toyota-Tundra 4WD Truck-Grade-Crewmax-Plano-TX

but at any rate, not sure what all they combined to get to that 9673 off....

·
Registered
29 Posts
third...i just got an email from toyota of plano (my purchasing dealer) for a new 2010 CM 4x4 but i dont know what trim level...9,673 off msrp. PM me an email address and i can fwd it to you if u want to contact them just for particulars etc...its not a limited but it might help some ? just thinkin....

oh and keep the seq and get a tundra. :)

but if u get rid of the seq KEEP THE HEADLIGHTs hahahahaha they are too sweat to get rid of.

EDIT...never mind...im dumb. u see there was a link to click on the stock number hahaha its for a tundra grade CM 4X4 not a limited....

2010 Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck Grade-Crewmax Plano, Texas | Toyota of Plano

but at any rate, not sure what all they combined to get to that 9673 off....

I would like to see that email as well, pm sent!

·
NASH
3,634 Posts
I sent some emails today on a 2010 Limited and a Plat. I dunno if Red Rock or black leather is what I'd rather have, but if the deal is good, I may upgrade.

·
Registered
485 Posts
You check Jim Barkley? ... I looked at one of their Crewmax Limited 4x4 online example they have one thats $48,211.00 sale price is $41,582.00 looks like you can get another $1000.00 for some kind of Toyota loyalty program but you would have to call them.

I got my Tundra there and no one at the time could beat them, they delivered my truck to PA awesome experience, you call and they bring it .. was weird you could do that but it was great.

New Toyotas Charlotte NC Metro Area Jim Barkley Toyota Cars Trucks and SUVs - Camry Corolla Prius RAV4

1 - 20 of 40 Posts