Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone please tell me what the outside diameter of the spacer is? I am gonna make my own with a recess machined in it so that it sits flush with the surface that it mounts to. thanks

·
Premium Member
11,253 Posts
Could someone please tell me what the outside diameter of the spacer is? I am gonna make my own with a recess machined in it so that it sits flush with the surface that it mounts to. thanks
interesting. would you be willing to make a few pairs?

dunno that there's really a need to know what the other spacers look like...how about a measurement of the widest diameter for the mounting surface on the diff and crossmember?

-Sean

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dont know why i could not make a few extras it is not that hard to do with the right equipment. 32racer

·
Premium Member
384 Posts
The OD of the ones I purchased from Total Chaos is 1.75". They are sitting on my workbench since I removed them after I decided they were really not doing much to reduce the angle of the CV's.

Rick

·
Registered
469 Posts
I was thinking about making my own set with a recessed portion too. Can anyone tell me what size bolt I need.

Also what kind of metal should I use? I'm thinking a high grade of aluminum, but do you think stainless would be better?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts