Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is different with the 05 and 06 DC? What is and X SP? What are the best options to look for when looking for an 05 or 06?

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
hi, no difference in hp & torque. , X-sp means a special edition. it has embrodded floor mats, head rests, skid plate, exhaust tip, and running boards, & emblems X-SP.
gorilla

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats it for an X SP? Seems like so little to create a special badge for it.

Im will be looking for an 05 or 06 4x4 real soon. I did not know why I might choose one over the other.

What does the limited add over the SR5?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just noticed another current thread hitting some of these questions so I will keep an eye on it. No reason to have 2 threads the same.

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
is it true that the x-sp package was a regional package? a package that was offered in vehicles in the florida/southeast region?

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
is it true that the x-sp package was a regional package? a package that was offered in vehicles in the florida/southeast region?
Yes it was only offered in the Southeast. If I'm not mistaken it was done at the dealer so there are a few differences when you my find if you compare two next to each other, but they aren't anything huge.

I good friend of mine bought an 06 Black DC X-SP about 2 yrs ago and right away I loved the truck. When it came time for me to get something new I found a Black 06 X-SP this past December and jumped on it. We noticed that there were a few small differences. I didn't have the X-SP badge on the rear but his nerf bars didn't say X-SP in the black rubber like mine do. The biggest difference is that while they are the exact same design, his Enkei rims are 20" and mine are 18". In fact, in all the searching I've done I've never seen another truck like mine that has the 18's instead of 20's. I'm not sure how or why it's like that but I do enjoy the fatter tires.

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
the xsp package was done at the port not the dealer as far as the step bars there were about 4 different ones used on the xsp package thru out the years

·
Registered
427 Posts
the xsp package was done at the port not the dealer as far as the step bars there were about 4 different ones used on the xsp package thru out the years
xsp = All SE or Gulf States add ons.............. Get a loaded SR5 $wd............. Just my .03

1 - 9 of 9 Posts