Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm close to ordering a 2010 DC LTD, but since few are available on the lots these days I can't compare interior colors.
Can anyone explain the difference between graphite and ash/dark charcoal/graphite ?
The Toyota website only shows graphite, but dealers show both colors available.

Thanks

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
I'm close to ordering a 2010 DC LTD, but since few are available on the lots these days I can't compare interior colors.
Can anyone explain the difference between graphite and ash/dark charcoal/graphite ?
The Toyota website only shows graphite, but dealers show both colors available.

Thanks
unless i missed other colors coming out, they only have sand beige, graphite and red rock......wheres this ash and dark charcoal coming from?? if its from a dealer never ever go by colors they list...they usually never get them right...some models may be similar in color w/other names and some dealers just call it whatever they want. sand beige may be tan or beige or peanut butter or oak or brown or whatever they want to call it.

bottom line, they only make it in sand beige, graphite and red rock. and thats even on their website. the other colors dont exist. :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm looking on-line SE availability, so it's not a dealer, it's Toyota ...sample listing
2010 8354 - 4x4 Double Cab Limited Flex Fuel Large V8 (6 Speed Automatic) BLACK Graphite 04/27/10 $44,024$39,884 2010 8252 - 4x2 Double Cab Limited Large V8 (6 Speed Automatic) Salsa Red Pearl ASH/DRK CHARCOAL/GRAPHITE 04/28/10 $39,779$36,139 2010 8354 - 4x4 Double Cab Limited Flex Fuel Large V8 (6 Speed Automatic) SILVER SKY METALLIC Graphite 05/03/10 $42,288$38,438 2010 8252 - 4x2 Double Cab Limited Large V8 (6 Speed Automatic) SILVER SKY METALLIC ASH/DRK CHARCOAL/GRAPHITE 05/07/10 $39,263$35,666

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
weird. well they are making things up then hahaha. aint no such thing as ash or charcoal in the tundra. :)

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
What happened to black? That is standard in rock warriors and available on the others.
So just those 4 colors.
I wonder if they are including the interior trim colors? Like you get brown with the beige

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
What happened to black? That is standard in rock warriors and available on the others.
So just those 4 colors.
I wonder if they are including the interior trim colors? Like you get brown with the beige
i wondered about the black too..didnt see it online.

you might be right on that trim color thing....i bet thats what it is....who knows. dont trust much of what is on the internet regardless of who put it there haha

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
Charcoal is Black. Graphite is Gray. Sand-Beige is Tan. Red-Rock is Orange.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I think the ash is referring to the wood trim color. Ash is brown wood trim and charcoal ash is grey wood.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the input guys.
Toyota certainly found a way of complicating this.
I'll try to locate the color combination and see it in person before placing my order.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts