Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Toyota Tundra DC
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yall, this is my first thread in a long, long time. I thought I’d share some photos of my 06 DC over the years to maybe help others visualize. A camper shell is a must have for me. I don’t have photos of the first shell from 11 years ago. It was a body color cab height Jason shell.

Here it has the black cab height camper shell with roof rack on trd tacoma wheels.
Here it has the black cab height camper shell with roof rack on trd tacoma wheels.

FJ cruiser wheels. Sold the black shell to the Lucchese edition DC behind it.

Here it is with FJ wheels and an aluminum work shell with back doors and side tool boxes. I used it for mobile mechanic work for a while.

body color tonneau cover

Body color hi rise shell. The wife had to use my truck for a couple months until we found her a 4Runner. She had me de-grandpa it, so the shell and grill guard had to go. Wish I still had it. By far my favorite shell. (Installing 5100s front and rear at the time of this photo)

current state: found another hi-rise shell. It doesn’t fit as nice as the last one, but will do after a coat of black paint. New 285/75-16s on the trd tacoma wheels. No spacers.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts