Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i am in Iraq and have been following TS everyday, after seeing so many great trucks and the lifts they have on them it got me to thinking about my truck. my 08 had the same level kit, 3" and it looked high. my 2010 doesn't seem high at all, but the dealership said it was the same kit. Since i was leaving to come here to Iraq they put a rush send out on it and now its got me thinking, especially after seeing how big some of your trucks look with just a 2.5". I have 20" rims wrapped in Nitto's and the effect i thought i would have is nowhere close to my 08, or atleast not to my eyes. can anyone tell just by the pictures? or have any advice. the pictures werejust two days after i got it before the MOD bug hit me again. have so much stuff waiting to go on, but now i'm thinking with more weight it just might look lower.

thanks in advance

Attachments

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
What size tires are they?? Heres mine before and after the bilstein 5100's on top notch.
Tires are 305/65r18, about 34". Did they put a 3/1 lift or just a three up front? Looks like at least a 2.5" lift up front but tire size would help judge.

·
Premium Member
1,261 Posts
Definitely looks lifted to me... maybe it is a 2.5" lift?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah i could definetley tell that it got something, my problem was they told me 3" in the front 1" in the back with a block i have 275/55/R20's. maybe i just have an eye problem. it could be those ugly arse running boards too

·
Registered
125 Posts
The kit would be obvious on the top of the spring strut in a lighter picture. A better picture of the area between the tire and the wheel well would show the spacer. That would verify the front for sure.

Steve

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The kit would be obvious on the top of the spring strut in a lighter picture. A better picture of the area between the tire and the wheel well would show the spacer. That would verify the front for sure.

Steve
Yeah Def. Being in Iraq is hard, will have to get the wife to look cause its bugging the hell out of me. only had the 2010 a day before i had to come over here. imagine only getting to have your tundra for a day its brutal torture. being buying everything online, was thinking about going Pro Comp stage II. because it ( to me now) just does not look as high as some of the other guys from the forums who have 3"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts