Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted in the technical area about rebuilding this truck. I am having he** with the passenger steering knuckle. The original bearing was starting to seize up and needed to be replaced. I had read that having bearings and such replaced was a real pain. The original knuckle cracked and is no longer usable. I called all over the state of Texas trying to find one. The only one I could find was for a 2wd model. Mine is a 4x4 without ABS. So I took a chance and had the machine shop try and swap over the splined hub into the 2wd non splined knuckle. Same thing happened. The bearing in the new is also seized into the knuckle. Does anyone have a 4x4 NON ABS steering knuckle comlete with the hub and dust shield? Or can someone point me in the direction of a salvage yard or source that may have one?:ts:

·
Premium Member
384 Posts
Try toyotapartsales.com. They seem to have a large parts inventory and their prices are good too.

Rick

·
Registered
425 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Screw it! Went to the dealership this morning and ordered a completely new knuckle with all the parts. I should have done this in the first place.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts