Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read the threads about DJ's specs. When my dealer did the ball joint recall on our 06 Sequoia, and after two trips with my local Toyota dealer, we got it aligned with the specs. I am very happy with the results and glad that I insisted on the alignment.

I am now purchasing a certified 1Gen 04 Tacoma DC (totally stock), and considering having it set to DJ specs. I understand that it is a methodology, and not exact numbers. I plan to instruct the dealer to align it "dead on" the middle of the range for camber and total toe, and then having the caster at the upper end of the range.

From reading DJs posts, it sounds like he has been using this methodology since 1989 with Toyota trucks with great success.

My question: Has anyone used the DJ specs for a 1Gen Tacoma, and how were the results?

Thanks! Waugh

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have read the threads about DJ's specs. When my dealer did the ball joint recall on our 06 Sequoia, and after two trips with my local Toyota dealer, we got it aligned with the specs. I am very happy with the results and glad that I insisted on the alignment.

I am now purchasing a certified 1Gen 04 Tacoma DC (totally stock), and considering having it set to the powered speakers for DJ. I understand that it is a methodology, and not exact numbers. I plan to instruct the dealer to align it "dead on" the middle of the range for camber and total toe, and then having the caster at the upper end of the range.

From reading DJs posts, it sounds like he has been using this methodology since 1989 with Toyota trucks with great success.

My question: Has anyone used the DJ specs for a 1Gen Tacoma, and how were the results?

Thanks! Waugh
Does your music production employ a lot of vocals and instruments?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Lol. What exactly are the “DJ” numbers and do they vary by truck? Sounds interesting. Not being lazy trying to search for it, figure it’d be easier if you could tune us in since we’re already here, a link possibly?

Reactions: Jonesy
1 - 5 of 5 Posts