Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do the 2007-2010 Tundras only work with the CTS pedal? or will it work with the denso pedal?

i got my oil change at the dealership and they installed the shim without my knowledge and didnt even mention they installed it when i picked up my truck.

i am experiencing the same problems (too sensitive) as in http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/tundra/186325-recall-problem/
i have to wait until monday for the manager.
i am worried that i will have the same problem even if they replace the whole pedal with another CTS pedal. or would the new pedal be different than my existing pedal with the shim?

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
As far as I know, the Denso does not fit the Tundra. If you don't like the shim they will probably give you the stage two fix::pound:

·
Registered
112 Posts
My understanding was that some Tundras have the Denso, and some the CTS - and I think the new ones coming off the assembly lines are all now on Denso, but I could be mistaken...

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
My understanding was that some Tundras have the Denso, and some the CTS - and I think the new ones coming off the assembly lines are all now on Denso, but I could be mistaken...
thats what i had heard too. its in one of those threads....

·
Premium Member
2,395 Posts
All post recall manufactured Tundras have the denso pedal - it isn't directly compatible with the CTS pedal.

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
From what other people are reporting after getting the shaft er, I mean shim I'll probably wait and just get the Denso pedal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts