Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just sitting here wondering how many guys we have in this area, Atlanta, GA, who would be interested in getting a meet put together? I have had the chance to interact with a few guys when buy some stuff or knodding on the street, but who is really around and on here? From the posts I know we have some kick a$$ trucks in the area and it would be great to show them off to each other. :first::second::third:

Let me know if anyone is interested and we can start putting it together....who knows, I may even be able to scrounge up a few "sponsors" for the event. :D:D:D

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm interested.

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
I'd be interested too.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'm in for sure...Wheels/Tires will be here in 2 weeks, will be nice to show them off to people that give a damn...

·
Premium Member
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I may be able to get and keep my truck clean for a few days....thinking about gettting leather seats though...would be nice to show em off. So far it looks like 3 guys and their Tundras....anyone else?

·
Premium Member
172 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
I live in the atlanta area! see so many tundra's but always wondered if they are on a forum ..

·
Registered
642 Posts
I could try depends on when and where.

·
Registered
4 Posts
New to the forum's and just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. Whats up? Live in Jefferson but work in Duluth. Got a 03 Tundra Acc Cab on 22's with TRD exhaust and TRD brake kit. Got 165,000 on it and had it since it was new. Best vehicle I've ever owned.

·
Registered
6 Posts
BTT. I'd be in for a meet as well. I see this thread has been sort of on/off for many months. Anyone want to take the lead and pull something together?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts