Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just want to see what it looks like? I dont care if its a crewmax or a doublecab, just want to pics of one, both would be great.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Go to ebay motors .. Search 2007 Tundra. One dealer has a radiant red DC with black interior and bench seat.

Really looks great with the black interior I think. Dealer pics are OK, better than Toyota's ....

Personally, I wish that Toyota would build a couple more upper end models with Bench Seats. In the MidAtlantic region, can't get bench seat with much more than Alloy wheels, Cold Package. Once you start adding in the better stereo, TRD or sunroof (on crewmax) no more bench seats ...

·
Registered
136 Posts
The seat would be the same as the one in a regular cab wouldn't it?
Yes it would be the same bench seat. But these pictures do show the SR5 cloth. Here is a pic of the the standard cloth bench seat.

Jochen

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
looks nice, is there any cupholders or storage in the center like i have in my 05 tundra bench seat?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes indeed!

Jochen

well it looks like that did a little thinking atleast. the backside is plastic so it wont get so dirty. I have custom seatcovers on my seats that cover everything except the backside of the armrest so its gonna look outa place once the seatcovers come off. it will be the only part dirty.
any cupholders in the backseat?

·
Registered
136 Posts
well it looks like that did a little thinking atleast. the backside is plastic so it wont get so dirty. I have custom seatcovers on my seats that cover everything except the backside of the armrest so its gonna look outa place once the seatcovers come off. it will be the only part dirty.
any cupholders in the backseat?
Yes, two cupholders for the backset. The fold out of the front seat. If you look closely on the last picture I posted before, you can see the knob which you have to press. And there are additional bottle holders in each of the two/four doors.

Jochen

1 - 10 of 10 Posts