Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems there is alot of wasted storage space behind the rear seat backrest of my DC. I looked everywhere for a latch or some way to fold the backrest down, but I cant find anything. I have the JBL system and the subs take up alot of valuable storage space for my spare tools and just everyday needed items.

Also, has anyone found a way to disconnect the seatbelt strap that runs along the middle of the backseat? Its hanging right dab smack in the middle and it looks like it could disconnect at the bottom.

Thanks in advance.

Mark

·
Registered
37 Posts
I assume you already know the bottom of the seat folds up? Other than that your S.O.L. I don't see much room behind the seat on mine it looks flush with rear window............:confused:

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually there looks to be alot of room behind the seat near the bottom, too bad it doesnt fold down. Yeah, lol, I knew it went up.

Thanks

·
Registered
281 Posts
You'll notice when you fold the seats up, the backs actually sink into the space behind. If you were to put something back there, you wouldn't be able to fold up the seats, so no they don't fold down.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts