Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so that they can build a inventory for the newer vehicles? Lets say for example they revamp the 2011 tundra with a different engine. Now will the superchargers that worked for the 07 to 10 models be not made anymore?

·
Registered
543 Posts
Eventually, although TRD is actually pretty good about keeping some stuff around for some of the older Toyota's. But I wouldn't expect big ticket items to remain available for too long after they have been replaced. Just my .02

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
LOL - Unfortunately, in this market, I don't think you'll have to worry about it for awhile! We probably won't se any updates until at least 2012, if not later.

·
...Raptor Slayer...
2,233 Posts
so that they can build a inventory for the newer vehicles? Lets say for example they revamp the 2011 tundra with a different engine. Now will the superchargers that worked for the 07 to 10 models be not made anymore?
YOOOOO JOCK they give them to me so i can sell them to you LOL....haha TRD keeps that ISH forever cause toyotas run forever....easy motors to rebuild hence products to keep to make performance ...etc etc. They are smart and are out there to make money never to hook up toyota owners its all business with them. However price may drop when supply and demand come down but for now until probably 2014 the 5.7L Superchargers and other accesories will stay the same and by then you could save money and have any accessory in that time you know what i mean....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts