Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 2004 tundra double cab. No back seat entertainment system. I pulled the dome light and it says 214-2 on it. I'd like an LED with a lot more brightness than this bulb. What do I get? It measures 1.69" long. When I search 214-2 LED bulbs on Amazon the bulbs that come up say they aren't a fit for my Tundra. There is only 1 dome light bulb for my truck not 2 like the one detailed lighting post I found on this site.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Festerw but those are too short for my truck. Those are 3175's. Went to CARQUEST today and looked at some 3175's, which are supposed to be the right size but they aren't. The 214-2 that came out is 1.69" long, the 3175's are more like 1.22" long. Thanks though

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Found what I needed on Amazon with a 214-2 LED bulb search. This thing has 48 little LED's on it and supposedly puts out 570 lumens while using only 3.8 watts. It's made by LUYED and it's friggin awesome! Lights up the inside of the cab perfect for us old farts that need more light.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Found what I needed on Amazon with a 214-2 LED bulb search. This thing has 48 little LED's on it and supposedly puts out 570 lumens while using only 3.8 watts. It's made by LUYED and it's friggin awesome! Lights up the inside of the cab perfect for us old farts that need more light.
Hello
What is the name of the bulb you ordered on Amazon? I'm having a hard time finding an LED dome light. I have a 2006 toyota tundra double cab

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts