Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
02 TRD Off road 4X2 Access cab V8 Tundra LIMITED. (STOCK)

I might take my truck to offroadwarehouse to have them install the Donahoe spacers to level it out. How is the ride quality compared to stock?? A little stiffer?? A lot stifferr?? Any possible issues with this spacer lift???

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
02 TRD Off road 4X2 Access cab V8 Tundra LIMITED. (STOCK)

I might take my truck to offroadwarehouse to have them install the Donahoe spacers to level it out. How is the ride quality compared to stock?? A little stiffer?? A lot stifferr?? Any possible issues with this spacer lift???
i love mine....so glad i switched it out instead of the daystars....the ride is just a tad stiffer, and however the donahoes have helped my ball joints look alot better angle wise compared to the daystars! go for it

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if I just have the shop install the donahoe spacers will the truck be level?? I am asking cuse I saw in your signature that you have 1.5" AAL.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
last question.

With the donahoe spacers when driving through bumps do you hear/feel any types of bindings/clunks. What about the shock over extending/bottoming out??

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
last question.

With the donahoe spacers when driving through bumps do you hear/feel any types of bindings/clunks. What about the shock over extending/bottoming out??
it will make the front about .75" of an inch higher....if you want it level look for a 1" block/aal....wheelersoffroad has a 1" block and cornfed suspension has a 1" aal you will have to call them and ask about it though.....for speed bumps the shocks i dont hear them bottoming out at all...however just take them slowly and you'll be fine...if you hit them at a high speed you will notice the loss of travel but otherwise they are AWESOME.

·
Registered
428 Posts
My truck sits pretty level with the Donahoe's. I did not add any lift in the rear. My trucks ride a little stiffer because I added some TRD shocks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts