Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I have been reading several threads and this will be my first post. I have a 2006 DC 2wd that I am looking to level out. I do hit the dirt occasionally but for the most part I will be on the streets.

My questions are:

1. Which of the coil overs is the best ridding on the street.
2. Has anyone tried more than one listed above.

Thanks for you help in advance,

Mark

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
go with SAW then. If you were running it harder id say donahoes, but Saw's will be fine for you!

·
Registered
919 Posts
Camburg & SAWS are the same thing, Hoe's from what I here are the softest on the street. Its all really the same thing pic a color...lol

When it comes down to it, they can all be custom valved to your preference so it really does'nt matter.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I had Camburgs on my 2000 Tundra. Once I adjusted them to a 2 inch lift they rode like crap. Don't know about the other set up but I was not very happy with them

Ryan

·
Registered
919 Posts
I had Camburgs on my 2000 Tundra. Once I adjusted them to a 2 inch lift they rode like crap. Don't know about the other set up but I was not very happy with them

Ryan
By riding like ****, do you mean its stiffer than stock...if so they are doing their job.

·
Premium Member
11,253 Posts
By riding like ****, do you mean its stiffer than stock...if so they are doing their job.
Or it could be they were stock length and low on extension travel at 2" like every other stock length coilover :devil:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts