Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This isn't a new problem. I've read through one thread already but couldn't find the reason why. Last night at about 330, my truck alarm went off. Keys were in the kitchen, no one outside. I haven't checked the door switches yet. Someone said that's not usually it. It's some other hook and loop thingy. I could use more of a description. Any help would be mint

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
If the door is fully closed and still the light is on then it cant be latch (hook) or the striker (loop thingy) right, so whats left besides door switches. Have you tried just pushing in on the switches to see which one it is?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, all of them. It's currently off now. I still may take each one off and check for continuity.

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
Is this the thread you were reading? Always a good idea to add to an existing thread if one exists because you can usually get more replies. Read through and if still no luck try posting in this one or similar what you already did and ask for help there. Reply to a thread with the most responses if possible, they should get you the most visibility.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts