Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just upgraded from my 07 DC to a 2010 CM. Slate Metallic 4x2 ORP, SR5. Today I changed out my door handles from factory black to SM to match the paint. I would recommend this mod to anyone. It is a fast fairly inexpensive upgrade that really improves the overall look of the truck. With the proper tools this should take no more than 30 min. from start to finish. I'll have pics to follow.
So far in 4 days I've done a few things: windows tinted 5%, black leather interior installed, door handles to match, platinum package billit grille.
Next on my list in very near future: line x, Truxedo Lo Pro bed cover, pioneer DVD/NAV head unit w/ back up camera.
Please, if you guys could recommend any mods I would greatly appreciate it.
THANKS AGAIN

·
Registered
4,519 Posts
Sounds like you have been busy. I wish they had the color match handles for the RR still, but they stopped being able to get them. Sounds like you are on a good track. Most people on the forum swear by the TRD sway bar, I have yet to do it myself. Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I've heard some good things about that sway bar. I was also wondering if there was a way to drop the back end to level out the truck, I heard the TRD leveling kit doesn't work on the CM.?.?.?

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Well I guess at this point it would depend if you wanted an off-road setup (think 6" lift with 35", brush bar, etc) or a shiney show truck (lots of pretty chrome :-D ).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts