Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after countless hours scrolling through these threads and drooling over the new Tundra's my dreams have come true. I finally traded in my 2005 Tundra for a 2013 Limited CrewMax 4wd. Ive only had 4 days and I still can't stop smiling:laughing3d::laughing3d::laughing3d:. Its has been long awaited!!

First thing to happen will be a spray in bedliner happening this week, Amp Power Steps in a few weeks, roll-n-lock E series after that then the TRD CAI and exhaust.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive tire

· Registered
4,196 Posts
Nice truck. I did same thing in May with my 05 but did not go with the limited.
If I may be so bold as to suggest, save the cash on the intake for something else. I had an intake on my 05 and it was not worth it. It made it sound cool at wide open throttle but that was really about it. A buddy has the AFE on his gen 2 and you really cant even hear it. At least with the exhaust you can really hear it all day long, and not in a bad way. I have MBRP on my 2012 and love it. If you are still price checking e mail [email protected], for prices on the stuff you want. I bought my exhaust and boards off them and great prices. He is part of Tonneau Covers World and TruckXL plus a supporting vendor on here so we get good discounts.

· Registered
292 Posts
Clear bra that black or you will see chips in the finish very soon.
Buy a stack of microfiber towels to dry it.
My experience is using a water blade and just a few microfibers is not cutting it.
I almost always get a few micro-scratches from the blade and I wipe it off religiously.
Black is insane to keep showroom nice.
Seriously, protect it and invest in many nice big waffle textured microfibers to dry her.
Black is awesome. Congrats.

· Registered
173 Posts
Well after countless hours scrolling through these threads and drooling over the new Tundra's my dreams have come true. I finally traded in my 2005 Tundra for a 2013 Limited CrewMax 4wd. Ive only had 4 days and I still can't stop smiling:laughing3d::laughing3d::laughing3d:. Its has been long awaited!!

First thing to happen will be a spray in bedliner happening this week, Amp Power Steps in a few weeks, roll-n-lock E series after that then the TRD CAI and exhaust.

View attachment 50452
Congratulations! I just got a 2013, too! I've already put 1,500 miles on it since February 2.
Enjoy!

· Registered
209 Posts
awesome, congrats!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.