1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Link to story --> Driver Joshua Bracci Gets 56 Tickets in 13 Minutes

Part of the text of the story below:

Driver Gets 56 Tickets in 13 Minutes

(Sept. 9) -- You name it, Joshua Bracci was ticketed for it.
The 21-year-old man led police on a harrowing 13-minute chase Tuesday night, hurtling through the upstate New York town of Greece at speeds clocked at 111 mph, authorities said.
Bracci was given 56 tickets for that wild drive, police said. He was charged with first-degree reckless endangerment, first-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a vehicle, driving while intoxicated, reckless driving, unlawfully fleeing police, resisting arrest and criminal mischief, among several other offenses, according to the Democrat and Chronicle.
To shake off police, Bracci allegedly turned off the lights of his car. Residents helped out by pointing out to police where he was going.
The chase ended on Jade Creek Drive, a dead end street at 8:24 P.M., just after Bracci backed into a patrol car, police said.
Bracci was arraigned and remanded to Monroe County Jail. Bail was set at $25,000. He'll have to return to court for a hearing on Friday.
Chances are, he won't be driving.
Greece is a town of 100,000 residents just north of Rochester, on the edge of Lake Ontario. In 2007, it was listed as the ninth safest city in the United States, according to an annual rating by Morgan Quinto Press.

SOS

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
All about revenue!!!!!
hahahaha and the officer who wrote all those...he'll still be asked to improve his numbers next month!!!

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
I thought all the scofflaws lived here now. Did you see the guy with the ape mask avoiding the photo radar tickets recently? They do have some real speed traps on a highway where he got some of his tickets. The limit changes from 65 to 55 on a curve and the camera is right there. My daughter got 4 of em there and elsewhere and is trying not to answer the door when they try to serve her in person. I guess there's a statute of limitations when they will be forgiven, but I don't know what it is.

I lived in Greece, NY for 10 years and I guess it got its ranking of 9th safest because I left.

·
No Really, I swear, I'm Done..
3,091 Posts
I thought all the scofflaws lived here now. Did you see the guy with the ape mask avoiding the photo radar tickets recently? They do have some real speed traps on a highway where he got some of his tickets. The limit changes from 65 to 55 on a curve and the camera is right there. My daughter got 4 of em there and elsewhere and is trying not to answer the door when they try to serve her in person. I guess there's a statute of limitations when they will be forgiven, but I don't know what it is.

I lived in Greece, NY for 10 years and I guess it got its ranking of 9th safest because I left.

Saw that on the news last night and then he was on 98KUPD with Fitz this afternoon saying there are many other people that drive his car...

I thought chimpanzee ridin on a segway was funny, now we have monkey driving a car!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts