Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought my camera was diecent but the exhaust is just too loud... sry bout the bad quality.

YouTube - DSCF0381.AVI

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
The cutouts are a very cool addition! On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being BIG TIME, where would the power increase from the Long Tubes rate?

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
ohhhh mannn I like it.

I got goosebumps.

Over at the rodeo a few weeks ago, ppl would do the exhaust contests and just rev the pss out fo their motors. Yours would probably come close to that bigblock 460 Bronco WITH mufflers lol

-rockstate

·
Registered
820 Posts
sounds very loud! We need to find a way to take sound clips without the distortion, these videos dont do any justice for the sound.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
sounds very loud! We need to find a way to take sound clips without the distortion, these videos dont do any justice for the sound.
Not being so close to the exhaust makes a big difference, and sometimes facing away/perpendicular to the truck helps.

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The cutouts are a very cool addition! On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being BIG TIME, where would the power increase from the Long Tubes rate?
As of now it's slower cause I need to have two rear 02 bungs welded into the system so I can have my rear 02 senors reinstalled and that will hopefully fix my cel, if that deosnt fix it, then ill get the URD sims. It's about stock speed now w/ the cutouts closed, and alot slower w/ them open (at least low end)

I work mids so I'll try to get a non distorded (from a distance) video up here later today;)

·
Registered
22 Posts
:eek: son of a b---- that's awesome,love that sound

·
Registered
226 Posts
As of now it's slower cause I need to have two rear 02 bungs welded into the system so I can have my rear 02 senors reinstalled and that will hopefully fix my cel, if that deosnt fix it, then ill get the URD sims. It's about stock speed now w/ the cutouts closed, and alot slower w/ them open (at least low end)

I work mids so I'll try to get a non distorded (from a distance) video up here later today;)
So your saying the only difference you can tell is the sound, no performance??? :beatsme: Or am I mis-understanding?

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well i had the intake on there and the ecu was used to my aggressive driving, so it ran like a dream, then the dts were installed w/ the catback and the ck engine light is on (i assume its running rich) so the ecu does what it does (pulls timing etc) to protect the engine so its running slower right now, but im having 2 o2 bungs welded in so I can reinstall the 2 rear 02 sensors and hopefully it will run better after that. make sense?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts