Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just like the thread title asks, does it play mp3 dvds? manuals says it plays mp3 cd's but nothing about mp3 dvd's. haven't had a chance to install it yet so i can't find out for myself :)

thanks in advance!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Dont buy the 6600, buy the 6610. Newer model and cost less. Just had it installed with headrest lcd's. Havent tried playing a mp3 dvd. I will have to burn one and get back to you. Dont see why it wouldnt. I will try and let you know by the weekend.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dont buy the 6600, buy the 6610. Newer model and cost less. Just had it installed with headrest lcd's. Havent tried playing a mp3 dvd. I will have to burn one and get back to you. Dont see why it wouldnt. I will try and let you know by the weekend.
thanks, let me know! i actually got a pretty good deal on the 6600, so it was $300 cheaper than the 6610.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
just like the thread title asks, does it play mp3 dvds? manuals says it plays mp3 cd's but nothing about mp3 dvd's. haven't had a chance to install it yet so i can't find out for myself :)

thanks in advance!
Unless Eclipse has changed course, none of the AVN units have ever played .mp3's on DVD.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts