Toyota Tundra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have been able to successfully download the mdv-09d file and burn it to a dvd. Be glad to share the info with you if you want to give it a try. I only wasted about 4 DL DVD's so it was a small price to pay. PM me for details

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have been able to successfully download the mdv-09d file and burn it to a dvd. Be glad to share the info with you if you want to give it a try. I only wasted about 4 DL DVD's so it was a small price to pay. PM me for details
Thank you very much. Pm'ed

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm trying to burn the MDV-09D navigationdvd for AVN5500, Tried burning thru Nero, the DVD unit did not recognise the DCD. Got error "Check Map disc..."
Based on the forum discussion, tried burning it with Infrarecorder but the DVD does not finalize. After burning a 100%, it ejects the DVD; but if I try to reading the DVD, it is recognised like a blank DVD. HAve you noticed the same problem?
I'm using a 9x Verbatim 8.5 GB DVD+R DL blank DVD. please help. Waster like 4 DVD's already.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys, I have been doing this for quite a while now, If anybody is having trouble, I can send them a disc for $30 shipped. I use only Verbatim DVD which has the highest quality. I have sent out 7 dvd first class without any complaints. Please email me at [email protected] if you want one. Or text me at 85o 252 3841. Thanks again

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re: ECLIPSE NAV disc MDV-09D

Hi everybody, if anybody is still looking for a MDV-09D let me know, you can e-mail me at [email protected] for instructions how to complete checkout. The MDV-09D works with following ECLIPSE NAVIGATION UNITS: AVN-2454S, AVN-2454, AVN-5435, AVN-5500, AVN-6600, AVN-20D, AVN-30D, AVN-50D.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys,

I've wasted quite a few discs by now using InfraRecorder and couldn't get the mdv-09d files to burn correctly. Any assistance will be appreciated. You're more than welcome to PM me.

Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Why 3.7G map data need to burn in DL DVD? I try to burn in single layer and also DL +R DVD, all failed to read in my AVN6600. Can someone PM me or write a instruction to show us how to burn this? Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Finaly I can burn to a DL +R DVD. I use "Image Burn" which is the most simple software, you can google it and install in very easy, not much option which burn in the most basic manner.
For the burning DVD with using Image Burn, before you burn, make usre you unRAR the folder/files in a folder, you should see two folders and 10 files. Then select "Write files/folders to disc", then click "browse for a folder" small icon to select the 2 folders that you need to burn, then continue to select "browse for a file" small icon to select the 10 files you need to burn. Make sure after your selection, the window should show 2 folders and 10 files totally.
In right hand side, using write speed 2x, the slower the speed, the more the reliable.
Then you can start write by click the burn icon (bottom left side). You can either select "verify" or not. I'm not select but it work OK.
Hope it help the others that can't burn.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got a disc from fletcher who posts on here. He shipped me the disc priority mail and it came from Arizona to Florida in 2 days. Originally, it didn't seem to work so I emailed him back for a solution and he was very helpful and even said that if the disc was bad he would ship another. All I had to do was wait a few minutes even after it said "check map disk" and it finally began loading and a message came up "loading disc, do not turn off power" then the radio began to play and I pushed the NAV button and...ta da! it works!!! Need a disc? email to [email protected] and request one, I promise you will be happy. I just didn't have the patience to wait for the disk to load so maybe you guys could try that first before you have to buy one. Good Luck!

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
What iso mode did you guys successfully burn this disc in? I tried it with nero 10 and my 5500 can't read the disc. I'm still messing around with it except I'm using a rw now so if it fail I can erase it and try again.

21 - 40 of 57 Posts