Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Veteran Member
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man I just had to post and tell you guys this story.

I have some EGR Fender Flares on my '02 Tundra that I installed shortly after I purchased the truck new (so they have been on for almost five years). I purchased them from someone on line, I can't remember where.
I love the fender flares, but over the past six months or so I have noticed that what appears to be a clear coat on the flares has started kind of "bubbling" or blistering. I called the manufacturer and explained what was going on. They asked me to email some pictures, so I sent them off not expecting to get a reply because I had no receipt. Two days later I get an email asking for a shipping address where I wanted my new fender flares shipped! Sure enough, within a few days UPS delivered a brand new set of fender flares!
This is some of the best customer service and product support that I have ever experienced. They didn't waste time arguing about the lack of the sales receipt (which they had every right to do), or make me take the old flares off and send them in for inspection, they just stood behind their product.
If anyone is looking to get some fender flares, would not hesitate to buy EGR.
Just an FYI.

Ken

·
Registered
111 Posts
Good to know :tu:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts