Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know if this fits in a 2004 Double cab tundra without any modification. I am looking at getting two of them.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I tried one of them under the rear diver storage compartment and it would definitely need to be in a sealed box.
Tried just a baffle board and they don't weight enough and bounce the board right out.
Went with 2 8" subs instead with about 450 watts.
It's loud enough for me!

·
Premium Member
3,052 Posts
I just got my SQ 10" today in the mail, it should be able to fit into any hole/compartment available.

·
Registered
306 Posts
tell us how it sounds once you put it in. i wanna know and i'm sure others wouldn't mind. hopefully its a nice alternative to the 8's

·
Premium Member
3,052 Posts
Well, I wont be able to put it in for 2-3wks, truck is in the body shop after a wreck. It looks like a stout sub, and is supposed to straight slam from the 300w I am putting to it.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Mine should be coming in next week. Once I get it installed I will post pics and let you guys know how it sounds.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I would like to see one of these installed!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Yes please post some pics and let me know how they sound and the way you installed them.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Yes please post some pics and let me know how they sound and the way you installed them.
I had a chance to hear a sq10 today.... Unfortunatly not in a tundra... But, never the less, I was pretty impressed...

For the price, they'll be hard to beat...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Well I got my SQ10 and made a sub enclosure that goes in the center console. Man I was impressed. This sub rocks with such little air space. I need to dynomant the center console to get some of the rattling out. The center console rattles on hard hitting hip hop songs. I am just so amazed at the quality/design and the sound of this sub. I played Shirley Murdock's "As we lay" and it hit hard. I would definitly recommend the ED SQ10. I will post some pictures tomorrow. Haven't had the change to upload them. Listed below is my setup"

Pioneer DEH-P780MP
Crossfire SQ 6.0 components - front
Stock in the rear
Powered by Alpine F250 4ch 40wx4

Elemental Designs SQ10 in custom box in center console