Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe it's just me....but the Enkei Diamond Finish wheels look a lot like the TRD wheels. Has anyone seen both in person?

What are the specs. on the Enkei?

Do you think there is enough difference in the two to justify spending the money on the Enkei's if you already have the TRD wheels:confused:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
Maybe it's just me....but the Enkei Diamond Finish wheels look a lot like the TRD wheels. Has anyone seen both in person?

Do you think there is enough difference in the two to justify spending the money on the Enkei's if you already have the TRD wheels:confused:
personally i like the trd package wheels already... i wouldnt mind going for the 22" trd wheels though... and then putting some 33" tire on them... but alas... that is wayyyy too much money

·
Registered
324 Posts
Enkei's look way too similar. I'd keep em' stock.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Enkei's look way too similar. I'd keep em' stock.
My thoughts also. With the shortage of custom wheels for this bolt pattern, I don't understand why they would make the wheel so similar.

I agree with AZNTundra.....I like the TRD wheels:tu:

·
Registered
42 Posts

Stick with the TRD's the Enkeis look wrong, like they were stewed in wrong sauce... IMHO!

·
Registered
573 Posts
yeah, the TRD wheels are sharp, those Enkei's might look like a cheap replacement after the fact.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Doesn't Enkei make the TRD rims? I know they do alot of the TRD's in the past.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Between the two that I can tell is that the Enkei is deep dish rim and TRD isn't. Don't know if that's enough justification to swap them.

·
Registered
251 Posts
The Carved wheels are Made by Enkei,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

1 - 11 of 11 Posts