Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
One of the main differences is the "bumpy" leather on portions of the seat and door panel. You can see it in some of those close-up pictures.

Lucchese makes cowboy boots using that same texture leather....I'm guessing 'gator or something like that?

·
Premium Member
7,924 Posts
Tom Wood ford is across the street from the Toyota dealer where I bought my truck.

"J.D. Power named the 2006 Tundra as the highest ranked in Overall Dependability in its class. Just one quick launch from a stoplight and you'll be SOLD! Nobody can resist the get-up-and-go in this truck."

Interesting comment about how well rated this truck is sitting on a ford lot. I may go by and take a look at it just for S&G's this weekend - I never pass up the opportunity to pick on ford.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
have seen one of these before. dont know if it was the lucchese version but about 6 months ago they had a 06 tss 4x4 completely loaded nav, i think rear dvd heated seats the works for sale, and if my memory is right 60k miles for 21000. same paint everything but it didnt say lucchese in the add. needless to say it was an extremely gorgeous truck and am looking to get a new one. had i had the money that baby would have been mine

1 - 8 of 8 Posts