Toyota Tundra Forums banner

8421 - 8440 of 8481 Posts

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Or candy years for Mars.

Are those little grey creatures aliens or angels?
And what about all those sitings they had in the 80's, did they have the tech to travel here billions of miles but not how to cloak? Did God put Earth on the Angels No fly zone?

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
It appears Bill Nye, "the Science Guy," will get a private tour of the Noah's Ark model in Grant County from the creationist he debated two years ago....
Hopefully Bill will see this great testimony to God's judgment and mercy. I am looking forward to going myself to the Ark and Creation museum. Hope all is well with you Doc , Hick and others who posted to this thread. Blessings.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Hopefully Bill will see this great testimony to God's judgment and mercy. I am looking forward to going myself to the Ark and Creation museum. Hope all is well with you Doc , Hick and others who posted to this thread. Blessings.
I hope all is well with you as well, Jan!

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Evolution is an ipso facto truth. While most humans have evolved, others are stuck in the seventh century.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
ips that a fact?
How is the Wolverine working for you? Honda has an evolutionary product with the 1000. Still thinking of trading my 700 for one.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
So the purpose of black holes is to create universes. All along I thought the universe created black holes. So which came first the chicken or the egg?
The egg, of course. It was a mutant creation of two non chickens, which, of course, does not solve the problem. I suspect it all began with amino acids, protein, dna, abiogenenesis, mitosis, and evolution. The spirit of God is philosophical and gives purpose to our being, not reason. His ways are not Our ways. The many wonders of the Universe are also a Gordian Knot of questions and answers. A theory of everything will take a new Alexander the Great to open the Knot. I personally believe, energy is the ever lasting ingredient in the physical universe. How did it get here? It could have come from nothing, like the Bible and some cosmologists believe. But "nothing" may be different from what we think. Could just be probability theory. I am not educated enough to know. It's all very interesting, though, and keeps us busy trying to peel back the onion. Best to you and yours in the new year, Jan.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Just when I thought my work was finished, someone does the "Evolution=Hitler" bit on a Facebook page I am a member of.

Oh joy. Time to pull out the notebook.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
I'm sure jan would have a different take, but I tend to think this is what we get when we ignore evolution and biological imperatives in favor of social constructs and actively push for "diversity."

Oh, and the thread LIVES!

8421 - 8440 of 8481 Posts