Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking for some fender flares for my 2000 Tundra and have been quite shocked by the prices. The ones that I really wanted were the "EGR Rugged Look". Everywhere I looked was $375 or so for a set of four. While I was searching I found a set on Stylintrucks.com made by "Styline" which I guess is their house brand. They were on sale for $230 so I figured I'd give them a try. Well, they showed up Wed and I opened the box to find the EGR flares with EGR instructions and labels. They are the same flares I wanted but for $125 less. I found a coupon code for free shipping as well so it was a great deal all around. I installed them in about an hour. I am on my Bberry typing this right now (sitting at Tires Plus getting an alignment) so I don't have any pics but these are the exact same EGR flares that I saw at my local 4wheel shop for $400 and online for $375.

http://www.stylintrucks.com/part.aspx?category|category_root|-25=Exterior&category|cat_-25|346=Fender Flares & Trim&partfamilyid=2315&partid=529897&x=70242&scid=FROOGLE

·
Registered
18 Posts
:worthless:

Man that is a great deal I want to see pics cause I've been needing to replace one of my TRD flares

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will get some pictures of them after the weekend. I snapped a few with my Blackberry but they look like Camera-phone pics and are not worth posting.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts