Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive done a little off-roading and got stuck in some sand, after that i needed to get my tires rotated cause i had some pulling to the right. All is good now. But... just the other day it was driving fine then i parked and left it running and when i came back the truck was shaking not real bad but out of the norm for being parked. Then when i went to leave it would shake really bad when accelerating, almost felt like it was gonna die, i was low on fuel but it usually dosent do anything like that. The shaking though is pretty bad. Ive looked around a little and im thinking the motor mounts have gone bad. I dont know if its a cracked or broken mount or just the bushings, if read to change them after 100,000 which hasent been done. I wonder if anyone can confirm what exactly it is. and the check engine light is on. Im worried about my baby

·
Professional Driver
501 Posts
Find out what code the cel is for. Its probably running rough due to a bad sensor or or dirty maf or something. That would cause the shaking. Is the idle real low? Did the cel come on as the vibration started?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts