Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Exclusive Tundra Solutions Member Discounts on Genuine Toyota Parts & Accessories!

These discounts work on all genuine Toyota parts and accessories at Conicelli Toyota Parts.

Discount 1:

Use promo code: TUNDRASOLUTIONS at checkout to receive 5% off your shipping total on your order. Enter the promo code on the very last page of checkout, once your shipping total appears.

Discount 2:

Use promo code: TUNDRASOLUTIONS1 at checkout to receive 10% off your shipping total on orders over $50. Enter the promo code on the very last page of checkout, once your shipping total appears.

Discount 3:

Use promo code: TUNDRASOLUTIONS2 at checkout to receive $5 off your total on orders over $200. Enter the promo code on the very last page of checkout.

Note: Entering your vehicle VIN number into our search bar when shopping for parts and accessories for your Toyota will help ensure proper fitment.

Why Shop With Us?
  • Guaranteed Fitment: Always the correct parts
  • Shop with Confidence: Your information is safe
  • In-House Experts: We know our products
  • Questions: Can't find that part you need or have questions, email our Parts Department at: [email protected]or call: 800-825-7128 ext.5

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there! Thank you so much for this promo codes! I am a big fan of discounts and promo codes, because it allows me to save a lot of money. Besides these promo codes, I have used a lot of another promo codes from ≡ Cupon Ebay ᐈ $5 ᐈ Obtén cupon de descuento Ebay Enero 2020 — promocodius.com/mx/ and bought a lot of different stuff from ebay at a lower price! It's not such a big discount, only 5-20%, but it's very pleasant to buy stuff and to save some money, that can be spent on other useful stuff. I am always using promo codes, and it's really cool!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts