Toyota Tundra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Well if you really are a cold war kid, your old enough to know that the Russian's aren't the good guys like Dear Leader likes to make Putin out to be either. Oh and wasn't he blubbering on about what a great job China was doing to control the outbreak at the same time as he was trying to finalize a trade deal?

And if you really want to blame someone for what has happened then start looking at the guy in the Oval Office and I'm not talking about the Ford Oval either. Remember what he said about China? They're doing a "good job" (or was it great job?) etc. That ain't fake news you can look it up coming right out of the guys mouth. Or what about "there are 15 cases in the US and it'll soon be ZERO? Oh better yet, what about "it'll be gone by April, like a miracle". But I think the all time favorite was "why don't you inject disinfectant?". Then there's the line about "testing for everyone". But that's not even relevant anymore is it? Because....."we're back!". Job well done as Moron (Rex's own words) and Jared have concluded. Hey and don't forget he gets a pat on the back for having just 100k dead. Breaking news though, it's going way past that. At least 23 states are still on the increase. Then there's the 2nd wave.

China no doubt has to take a lot of the blame. They hid the seriousness and scope of the spread from the world. But that blame isn't all on them. After all, if that "idiot" (Mathis's words but I left out the F word) could read the daily intel brief, he would have known that there was an outbreak going on in early Jan. And it was Azar who warned him TWICE of the epidemic in China. IN JANUARY NO LESS!! So yeah there's blame to go around but it ain't all on China that's for damn sure. Then again, El Presidente takes no responsibility and has stated so on more than one occasion.

This thread should be deleted. Maybe I should have only said that but I just couldn't help myself.

Parting shot. What's truly amazing is that 39% of people surveyed STILL think El Presidente is doing a good job
handling the Covid-19 crisis. Mind boggling.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
covid-19 is a bio-weapon.

having trouble getting this link to show. remove the dots and paste it into your browser.

...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bXWGxhd7ic...

·
Registered
44 Posts
...and if it came from space, we'd blame the Martians for attacking us. Seriously though, pointing fingers really doesn't matter. Helping each other does! Do what you can to stop it spreading to those of us who are more susceptible to it. A lot of people are asymptomatic and can easily pass it along to those that aren't. Throughout its history, the human race has always struggled with enemies we cannot see, blaming the wrong people or things, spreading the wrong information, or even refuting that it is happening. If we concentrate on our communities, we as a nation will overcome this disease faster, stronger, together. We don't need panic and conspiracies to override the hard work more knowledgeable professionals are doing to combat this and develop a vaccine. A lot of people want simple timely solutions and resume their lives. Sometimes that doesn't happen. Life is not a TV episode.

I've tried to be as apolitical about this as possible, because in the end, this virus doesn't care how you voted last election.

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Good story on CNN last night about the pandemic. One very interesting thing they mentioned was small pox during the cold war. Even though Russia and the States did not get along at that time the 2 countries worked together to help find a vaccine for that disease but today China and the States are just blaming each other and not working together. Normally you learn from your past mistakes so you dont make them again, you dont usually forget your successes.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
...and if it came from space, we'd blame the Martians for attacking us. Seriously though, pointing fingers really doesn't matter. Helping each other does! Do what you can to stop it spreading to those of us who are more susceptible to it. A lot of people are asymptomatic and can easily pass it along to those that aren't. Throughout its history, the human race has always struggled with enemies we cannot see, blaming the wrong people or things, spreading the wrong information, or even refuting that it is happening. If we concentrate on our communities, we as a nation will overcome this disease faster, stronger, together. We don't need panic and conspiracies to override the hard work more knowledgeable professionals are doing to combat this and develop a vaccine. A lot of people want simple timely solutions and resume their lives. Sometimes that doesn't happen. Life is not a TV episode.

I've tried to be as apolitical about this as possible, because in the end, this virus doesn't care how you voted last election.
Maybe you didn't watch the video in the link, above? It proves covid-19 is a bio-weapon. It shows diagrams. It gives details of covid-19 DNA. It shows genetic material grafted from human HIV and SARS in covid-19's DNA!

I wonder what has happened.

This became a country because of a tax, on tea. Now China has attacked us, killed 100,000 of our people, and nobody cares?

Some people say they put it in the vaccinations we get, as children. Some say they put it jet fuel and it comes down, on all of us. Whatever "it" is, we have been converted to staggering zombies.

I wonder why it does not work on me...

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good story on CNN last night about the pandemic. One very interesting thing they mentioned was small pox during the cold war. Even though Russia and the States did not get along at that time the 2 countries worked together to help find a vaccine for that disease but today China and the States are just blaming each other and not working together. Normally you learn from your past mistakes so you dont make them again, you dont usually forget your successes.
You want to "work together" with the [email protected]#$%^!! SKUM that made this disease then, apparently, lost control of it and loosed it, on the world?

The thugs China hires are beating he77 out of the people in Hong Kong because they object to losing their rights and freedom.

No - we do NOT learn, from our mistakes. Before ww2 they wanted to "appease" Germany. Now they seem to ignore the monster China is.

It will not work. We had to take Nazi Germany down. We will have to take China down, or live under the horror of their rule. Meanwhile, they get stronger every day...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.