Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some sound clips of my exhaust I got DT Long tubes with front cat delete and banks single exhaust cut just over rear axle. Sorry about the quality camera mic sucks balls. Hope I do this right!

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Either that thing is just obnoxiously loud or my speakers pick up on the sound real well.

Either way, I'm lovin' it.

-rockstate

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No CEL I have had them for almost a year. I am using the O2 sims from URD. It is not loud at all, might be the camera I used. You can have a normal conversation with windows up. With the windows down it is a little bit louder, but still bearable.

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Scheduled for this coming Sunday to install my DT LTs and URD Rear Sims! Thanks for the clips; points sent!

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
Thanks for the clips Red... truck sounds good, but man does that video quality suck!! LOL Anyhow, how do u like the LT's, and did you notice some power gains or anything?

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I noticed power right away. The truck pulls nice through all rpms. I am just wanting for a tuner besides unichip to come out. Yea I said the quality sucks, just did it with my girls camera. It takes good pics, but not so good audio. I will post better clips if I can find something to use.

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Ah man YOU NEEED TO POST CLIPS! BEFORE AND AFTER... and btw, I ahd my hand on the shift key so i mean it lol

-rockstate
You got it! I knew you meant business with the all caps. Wife just got new batteries and a charger for the digital. I CAN'T WAIT!

RED4RR, thanks for the posting man! Perhaps we will see one another in FL in late March/early April when we visit Disney. I am still hoping that someone on this forum has a connection for Disney tickets so that we don't have to spend $400 for 4 of us!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts