Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted a more aggressive sound for my CM and since I'm strapped for cash at the moment and can't get my Powersticks I did the next best thing. I went down to my local muffler shop and had them cut off the pipes after the Magnaflow muffler and and turn downs. This didn't cost me anything because traded labor for labor. It does sound a bit louder at idle and normal driving, pretty loud at WOT. But I still want Powersticks!!!!! But this will do for now.
the video was shot with my i-phone so the quality is crappy but you get the idea
All work was done by Plaza Muffler in Old Town Orange, CA 714-639-6460
Ask for Kenny if you go there
BTW I have the Magnaflow 12468 5X8 oval dual 2.5 in/out

BEFORE

AFTER

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sounds good and im redoing mine to and going with true duals with an x pipe and the power-sticks!!! cant wait !!!!
Well the Magnaflow muffler I have has an X pipe inside of it but I still want Powersticks too!

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Save a little here and a little there and for yah know it . . . . . :D (BSEG)

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Definitely a sharp looking truck with some MEAN to it! Tried to send some more points to you for doing it right, but I have to spread some more around first!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Nice but what is the purpose of directing the pipes downward? Does it do anything for the sound?

·
Registered
32,593 Posts
Simple / cheaper but it can blow up dust and sound a bit boomy under the box sometimes.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What are the wheels and tires?
Wheels are 20X9 Ultra Goliath's +35 offset with Nitto Trail Grappler M/T's and then I have CST coil overs adjusted to 3.0 to lift the front a bit no blocks in the back

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
What it be...a 4 pernt 7 or a 5 pernt 7??
oh come on under wear dude...who in their right mind would have a 4.7? oh wait...hahaha.

once again bobby b, great truck and mods!

·
Premium Member
2,247 Posts
Points are things people give you to show their approval. ( I dont have many...I guess that says something...LOL )
Dont our trucks look similar???

·
Premium Member
2,395 Posts
How's the drone factor with those turn downs?

·
Registered
422 Posts
looks sharp my man.

·
Registered
357 Posts
yea how is the drone on it? i can not stand mine doing 65 mph. i also have a cut out which i leave open most of the time but traveling 1800 miles it really sucks.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts