Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for some decent extension mirrors for an '06 DC, that basically slip over the existing mirrors and extend out past them for added visability seeing behind the boat when I tow it.
Thanks,

CAP

·
Registered
483 Posts
Hey Man,

Got Mirrors Get the View VisionView mirror products, Inc. Mirors for all types of vehicles from towing and boat mirrors to jeep and racing mirrors. sells a set of mirrors that are pretty much replica's to the F-SuperDuty mirrors. Right now they have them for Ford/Chevy/Dodge half tons. I contacted them about a month ago to find out about the Tundra and they said that they are working on them. They should be available some time in May. They have a lot of different models from a full manual black mirror to a loaded up heated power mirror with clearance lights, turn signals and chrome caps.

They look really sharp. I will be trying to organize a group buy for these come May when they become available. They said they would be willing to do that for us.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
wow, those are nice, keep us posted.

Maybe they will come out with electric motor, so you can retract the mirror from inside, the new tundras have that, and the sequoia.

Anyone know how far the stock mirrors stick out? These stick out 19 inches when fully retracted.

·
Lifetime Member
241 Posts
Any more news on the possible group buy for these? I am definetly interested in a set of these so long as not overly expensive. Are the mirrors on Tundra's the same over the years (prior to '07 of course), Acc Cab versus Double Cab etc?

·
Registered
152 Posts
I'm definitely interested in these. I have the universal strap ones now, but they're a pain. These extend to 22", which would be an inprovment.

·
Just a Herbicidal maniac.
2,172 Posts
I contacted them about a month ago to find out about the Tundra and they said that they are working on them. They should be available some time in May. They have a lot of different models from a full manual black mirror to a loaded up heated power mirror with clearance lights, turn signals and chrome caps.

They look really sharp. I will be trying to organize a group buy for these come May when they become available. They said they would be willing to do that for us.
I wonder if when they come out they would work on a 2001?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey Man,

Got Mirrors Get the View VisionView mirror products, Inc. Mirors for all types of vehicles from towing and boat mirrors to jeep and racing mirrors. sells a set of mirrors that are pretty much replica's to the F-SuperDuty mirrors. Right now they have them for Ford/Chevy/Dodge half tons. I contacted them about a month ago to find out about the Tundra and they said that they are working on them. They should be available some time in May. They have a lot of different models from a full manual black mirror to a loaded up heated power mirror with clearance lights, turn signals and chrome caps.

CIPA has slide on mirrors for the 02-05 Tundra. I should have mine tomarrow June 15. I will let you know more when ther arrive and how the fit is. The model # is CTM 4000. I would also be interested in replacement extension mirrors for my 2004 Tundra Access Cab.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts