Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently ordered a new winch mount bumper for my 2008 Tundra Dbl Cab from Kennesaw Mountain Accessories Kennesaw Mountain Accessories . It has a light bar and and holes for four, 4" lights in the bumper. This is very similar to the Roard Armor or FAB bumpers you see around but 1/2 the price.

Anyhow, I'm pondering how to set up the light configuration. I have PIAA 510 fog and PIAA 510 super white lights for the bumper and Hella Rallye 4000 lights for th light bar. I was planning on wiring the fog ligts to the switch for the existing factory fogs that will be removed. I thought I'd wire the super whites to the high beam circuit and switch it if I want to shut them down (using toyota OEM switch PN 0055035976) fianlly, I thought I'd wire the Rallye 4000' independent of the headlights on a switched circuit for off road use.

Id appreciate any ideas on this...

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
do what u want on the wiring but from the sounds of your truck and your previous post about the camper, i'd love to have your hobbies haha. oh. back to wiring. um...sure. sounds great. but what do i know haha

1 - 3 of 3 Posts