Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone direct me to a diagram that lables which wires go to what in the factory stereo harness. For example left and right, front and rear, the positive and negative, ground wire etc..... I have an 06 access cab with four door speakers and no door tweeters.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Click the link in my sig....you can download a FREE PDF with all the wiring colors etc. ;)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You are the man. Only problem is my computer says it's 1.5 hr download. if your able to do this quick could you post the info. I only want the info for the stereo harness. If it takes that long for you too please disregard.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
You are the man. Only problem is my computer says it's 1.5 hr download. if your able to do this quick could you post the info. I only want the info for the stereo harness. If it takes that long for you too please disregard.
Thanks

1.5hrs :eek: , what are you using, dial-up!!?? It took me less than 2mins.

Hope this helps ya~

+12V DC Battery(Constant) : Blue/yellow

Switched Accessory : Gray

Ground : Brown

Illumination : Green & white/green

Left Front + : Pink
Left Front - : Violet

Right Front + : Light green
Right Front - : Blue

Left Rear + : Black
Left Rear - : Yellow

Right Rear + : Red
Right Rear - : White

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Its a P.O.S. Sprint air card and I live in the sticks. Thank you very, very, very much.

Gotcha....if you need anything other diagram just let me know and I'll load it up for ya~ :becky:

·
Forum Admin
8,220 Posts
Can someone direct me to a diagram that lables which wires go to what in the factory stereo harness. For example left and right, front and rear, the positive and negative, ground wire etc..... I have an 06 access cab with four door speakers and no door tweeters.
Thanks
with or without the separate amp? (under rear passenger bench)

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
For future reference for guys with a 06 AC because what I posted was for a '06 DC NON-JBL HU.

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all of the info. I have not taken anything apart yet. I've been looking at similar head units on Ebay and the rear of the unit appears to have four total plug inputs. I know one of these is going to be for the power and speaker connections what are the other three for? Again i have an 06 access cab with factory cd player and no door tweeters. The truck is an SR5 if that helps.
Thanks again.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Gotcha....if you need anything other diagram just let me know and I'll load it up for ya~ :becky:
I've been searching for the stereo wiring diagram for a 2008 Toyota tundra. Would you by chance happen to know where I can find it?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts