Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,
This tire just released @ Americas/Discount Tire. It's made by FALKEN. The design of the tire looks great in person. Very similiar to the Nitto Terra Grappler. The price on the entire set of tires(285/75/16) is $770 OTD installed, balanced, etc..... Does anyone run these tires? Should I go for it? The guys at the store are saying all positive but all of you, in my eyes are the credible ones :)

My local tire pros can do the Nitto Terras Grapplers for $800 OTD?

Thanks!

Discount Tire And America's Tire Rocky Mountain ATS

·
Premium Member
5,061 Posts
The guys at the store are saying all positive but all of you, in my eyes are the credible ones :)
Ask those guys which them have then on their trucks and see if you can take it for a spin. If they don't have these on their trucks, i have to wonder how they are saying positive things about these tires unless it is just based off looks and the sales brochure propganda alone. Did you try to see if there are reviews on tirerack dot com?

·
Registered
777 Posts
Let me just say that I got a wheel / tire combo deal from Sears a couple years ago. The Falkens where out of round and could not be balanced. They sent me to NTB where they tried the 'road force' balance and sent me back with an invoice that stated out of round. I had my original wheels and tires put back on and got a full refund.

I will never stray from Michelin again

I will never get Falken tires.

The size if I remember was 275/55/20 I don't remember the style name

·
Banned
444 Posts
Falken makes great performance tires.. But not sure about off road- AT type tires.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts